Butler Tree Health has qualified professionals here to assist you keep your tree flourishing and guarded against pests. Our top priority is to protect and care for the trees that live in the Fort Worth communities. If you want help with tree care, selecting a new tree to plant, or would like to improve some of your existing trees, we’d be happy to assist you! Contact us today at 817-882-6499 for the aid of a certified arborist in White Settlement, TX.
Trees in urban regions can become stressed easily, which can make them targets of pests and pathogens. That is why we offer professional tree care services in the White Settlement, TX area. Our arborist has the experience and training required to rid trees of insects and improve their natural defenses. Give us a call at 817-882-6499 to schedule a consultation today.
- Tree Health Assessment Our health assessments can verify disease and determine what care your trees need.
- Deep Root Fertilization Nutrient deficiencies are common with bad soil quality which deep root fertilization can improve upon.
- Root Pruning Root pruning and flare exposure helps the health of trees that were planted improperly.
- Tree Growth Regulators Reducing the growth of large trees can provide them with additional energy to bolster natural defenses instead.
Deep Root Fertilization
Stress is frequently a result of a variety of adverse effects, one of those being nutrient deficiency. Stressed trees could be strengthened by using deep root fertilization treatments administered by our tree specialist. Fertilization can provide more nutrients to the soil but will also increase the oxygen levels too. To schedule deep root fertilization in White Settlement, TX, contact Butler Tree Health’s professionally trained arborist.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our top goals is to assist in preventing the spread of pests and disease in trees, most of which have devastating effects. When you see damage or indications of stress on your tree, call us! Preserving a sick tree will call for the help of a tree specialist. Give Butler Tree Health a call today at 817-882-6499 to schedule tree disease treatment in White Settlement, TX.
- Oak Wilt This infection is prevalent in North Texas and can do irreparable damage to oak trees.
- Anthracnose Leaves that have brown or tan splotches could be a sign of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker This pathogen usually invades tree that are suffering from drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease appears as a white mildew on leaves of a plant.
- Root Rot Too much water can create a lack of oxygen around the roots which then decay.
- Chlorosis Iron deficiency is a frequent cause of chlorosis which causes leaves to yellow.
- Fire Blight This pathogen can infect and spread fast through pome fruit trees in warm, humid conditions.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot applies to bacteria or fungus that spreads in humid conditions and makes spots on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt, created by a fungus, is one of the most frequently seen diseases encountered in the Fort Worth area. It is a severe illness that spreads quickly through oak trees and most do not survive. Since the area of infection can take up the area of an full city block, it is important to treat healthy trees to safeguard them. Do you have any oaks trees on your property? If so, contact us at 817-882-6499. We can assist you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention methods provided to protect your trees against this disease.
Tree Pest Control
The Fort Worth area plays host to lots of invasive species of insects. Understanding what to look for when it comes to tree pests can help you secure your trees and prevent serious damage. Contact Butler Tree Health when you require a trained tree care professional for tree pest control in White Settlement, TX. Call us at 817-882-6499 and book a health assessment with our qualified arborist.
- Bagworms Similar to webworms, bagworms create a protective structure in a tree to deter predators.
- Webworms These are caterpillars that create large networks of webs as shelters in trees.
- Wood Borers Wood borers usually only attack trees that are stressed or unhealthy.
- Emerald Ash Borers These wood borers are known to only invade certain species of ash trees.
- Aphids These tiny insects attack the leaves of trees, causing stress to the tree in large numbers.
- Scale Insects Scale insects are similar to aphids, eating through leaves and attracting more pests.
Make sure your trees are flourishing and protected from disease by working with our arborist. Trees that are healthy and strong not only look great but can increase property value. When you require the help of a ISA certified arborist in White Settlement, TX, contact Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499. We can supply health assessments and the proper care required to make sure your trees are healthy and thriving.