If you want to keep your trees healthy and free of pathogens, you can trust in the certified arborist at Butler Tree Health. Our main focus is to provide professional care to the trees in our Fort Worth community. When you need a tree specialist to help care for your trees or even plant some new trees, we are happy to assist you! Contact us today at 817-882-6499 for the aid of a certified arborist in Trophy Club, TX.
Unfortunately, trees in urban areas are commonly impacted by stress which can result in more serious problems later on. To protect our local trees from stress, Butler Tree Health offers tree care services in Trophy Club, TX. Using our services, we can aid in improving the natural defenses of trees and get rid of destructive insects. Get in touch with Butler Tree Health by calling 817-882-6499 to start expert tree care now.
- Tree Health Assessment Our health assessments can verify disease and determine what care your trees need.
- Deep Root Fertilization We utilize deep root fertilization to increase the nutrient absorption in the tree roots.
- Root Pruning Root pruning is an excellent approach to stop girdling roots before it harms the tree.
- Tree Growth Regulators One of several benefits of growth regulators is a stronger, healthier root network.
Deep Root Fertilization
A common contributor of stress is poor nutrient intake. Our arborist can transform a distressed tree using deep root fertilization treatments. This fertilization method doesn’t only give the tree additional nutrients but also enhances the oxygen levels of the soil. To schedule deep root fertilization in Trophy Club, TX, contact Butler Tree Health’s professionally trained arborist.
Tree Disease Treatment
We work hard to protect the local trees from devastating disease. If you discover injuries or indications of stress on your tree, call us! Saving a sick tree will call for the aid of a trained professional. When you require tree disease treatment in Trophy Club, TX, call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499.
- Oak Wilt Caused by a fungus, this disease spreads fast through native oak trees.
- Anthracnose Leaves that have brown or tan splotches could be a symptom of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Drought stress in shade trees can make the trees susceptible to this disease.
- Powdery Mildew This disease makes a powdery looking substance to appear on the leaves of a plant.
- Root Rot Too much water can create a lack of oxygen in the roots which could decay.
- Chlorosis If you notice the leaves of your tree start to yellow, it might be a sign of chlorosis.
- Fire Blight This disease creates a burned look around the edges of leaves.
- Leaf Spot This is a name applied to a variety of plant diseases that can create spotting on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is a prominent disease that plagues oak trees in the Fort Worth area. It is a severe illness that spreads fast through oak trees and most do not recover. Because infection can spread to trees that are even a block away, it is important to take preventative measures to protect unaffected trees. If you have any oak trees on your property, call Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. We can assist you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention methods available to protect your trees against this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There is a variety of pests that prefer to live in native trees. Understanding what to check for when it comes to tree pests can help you secure your trees and prevent serious damage. Call Butler Tree Health if you require a qualified tree care specialist for tree pest control in Trophy Club, TX. Get a professional health assessment for your trees done by our certified arborist by contacting us at 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms These are caterpillars that create large networks of webs as shelters in trees.
- Wood Borers Wood borers usually only attack trees that are stressed or unhealthy.
- Emerald Ash Borers These wood borers are known to only invade certain species of ash trees.
- Aphids These tiny insects attack the leaves of trees, causing stress to the tree in large numbers.
- Scale Insects This little insect can cause stress to a tree in large numbers and cause infections.
See to it that your trees are flourishing and protected from infections by working with Butler Tree Health’s’ arborist. Not only does maintaining the health of your trees give them stronger natural defenses, but it can increase your property value as well! Call 817-882-6499 now if you need a certified arborist in Trophy Club, TX. We provide tree surveys, health assessments, and the treatments required to keep your trees healthy.