Butler Tree Health has knowledgeable specialists here to assist you keep your tree flourishing and guarded against pests. We do our best to keep the local tree populations of Fort Worth healthy with quality care. Whether you have decided to grow new trees or you need assistance with some current trees, we are on hand to help you! To set up a consultation with our certified arborist in Southlake, TX, call us at 817-882-6499.
It is not unheard of for trees in urban areas to become stressed, making them more subject to insects and disease. Because of this, we supply tree care services in Southlake, TX to aid and protect the local trees. With correct maintenance, we can make your trees livelier, get rid of insects, and ensure your trees have the best protection against them. Call 817-882-6499 to schedule a tree health assessment and begin enhancing your trees now.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are required for determining disease but can also help with general care.
- Deep Root Fertilization If your trees have nutrient deficiencies, deep root fertilization can help tremendously.
- Root Pruning When your tree has girdled roots, root pruning will clean them up and deter stunted growth.
- Tree Growth Regulators One of several advantages of growth regulators is a stronger, healthier root system.
Deep Root Fertilization
A common cause of stress is poor nutrient intake. Using our deep root fertilization treatments, our tree specialists can help a stressed tree flourish again. This fertilization process will not only provide the tree more nutrients but also improves the oxygen levels of the soil. For deep root fertilization in Southlake, TX, contact Butler Tree Health’s professionally trained arborist.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our main priorities is to safeguard the trees in the DFW community from destructive pests and diseases. When your tree is displaying signs of stress or symptoms of a disease, we can help! Getting the assistance of a tree specialist is vital when handling disease. If you need tree disease treatment in Southlake, TX, call our arborist at 817-882-6499.
- Oak Wilt Red oak trees are the most susceptible to this disease compared to other local species of oak .
- Anthracnose Have you seen brownish tan splotches on your leaves? It could be a symptom of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Make sure that your shade trees get adequate water to avoid this disease.
- Powdery Mildew This infection makes a powdery looking substance to appear on the leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Less oxygen get to the roots of a tree if there is not enough soil drainage.
- Chlorosis Nutrient loss could cause the tree to lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This disease creates a scorched look around the edges of leaves.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot applies to bacteria or fungus that grows in humid weather and makes marks on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
A common disease found in the DFW area is a fungus that causes oak wilt. It is a serious illness that spreads fast through oak trees and many do not survive. The area of infection is so big, an infected tree could be a threat to healthy trees even as far as block away. If there are any oak trees on your property, contact us at 817-882-6499 about prevention methods. We can help you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention processes provided to protect your trees against this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There are numerous pests that frequently infest native trees. Keeping an look out for signs of these tree insects can lower the possibility of infestations damaging your trees. Our certified arborist is available for tree health assessments and tree pest control in Southlake, TX. Contact us at 817-882-6499 and book a health assessment with our ISA certified arborist.
- Bagworms Similar to webworms, bagworms create a protective structure in a tree to deter predators.
- Webworms Webworms create nests of webs to live in and stay protected from predators.
- Wood Borers These beetles will invade trees that have been weakened due to stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers These beetles only target ash species including white ash.
- Aphids These tiny insects attack the leaves of trees, causing stress to the tree in large numbers.
- Scale Insects Scale insects are a lot like aphids, damaging leaves and attracting more insects.
Our experienced arborist is here to help you in keeping your trees resilient and vibrant. Trees that are healthy and strong not only look fantastic but can increase land value. When you need the help of a certified arborist in Southlake, TX, contact Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499. Our tree specialist can supply health assessments and the proper care required to keep your trees healthy and thriving.