The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is on hand to help your trees grow and stay fortified to counter sickness or infestation. We work hard to keep the local tree populations of Fort Worth healthy with quality care. Whether you have decided to plant new trees or you require some expertise with existing trees, we are here for you! Give us a call at 817-882-6499 today when you want a certified arborist in Saginaw, TX.
Trees that live in urban areas are more likely to become stressed, which opens them up to issues like pests. To combat this issue, we provide professional tree care services in Saginaw, TX by our certified arborist. Using proper measures of care, our professionals can increase the natural defenses of trees and rid them of pests. Call us at 817-882-6499 to schedule an assessment of your trees to begin.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are required to determine illnesses but can also help with general upkeep.
- Deep Root Fertilization We utilize deep root fertilization to improve the nutrient intake in the tree roots.
- Root Pruning We offer root pruning to help trees with a girdled root system.
- Tree Growth Regulators One of the many benefits of growth regulators is a stronger, healthier root network.
Deep Root Fertilization
Stress is frequently a result of a variety of things, one of those being nutrient deficiency. Our arborist can bring stressed trees back to life using deep root fertilization treatments. Root fertilization boosts the amount of nutrients available and even decompacts soil adding more oxygen to the roots as well. When you would like our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Saginaw, TX, schedule an assessment now.
Tree Disease Treatment
Insect and disease prevention is one of Butler Tree Health’s top concerns to safeguard trees from damage. If you discover injuries or indications of stress to your tree, call us! Receiving the assistance of a trained specialist is vital when handling disease. When you require tree disease treatment in Saginaw, TX, call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499.
- Oak Wilt This disease is common in North Texas and can cause irreparable damage to oak trees.
- Anthracnose A noticeable sign of anthracnose is brown or tan splotches on leaves.
- Hypoxylon Canker Make sure that your shade trees have sufficient water to avoid this disease.
- Powdery Mildew This disease appears as a white mildew on leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Wet soil can cause roots to begin to decay when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Nutrient loss could make the tree lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can spread rapidly through fruit trees so treatment is required immediately.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot applies to bacteria or fungus that spreads in humid weather and makes spots on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt, caused by a fungus, is one of the most frequently seen diseases found in the DFW area. Not many oak trees recover from an outbreak because of how quickly it spreads. Because the area of infection can easily spread through the area of an entire city block, it is important to treat healthy trees to protect them. If there are any oak trees on your land, call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 about prevention methods. Our arborist can treat your oak trees to fortify them against the terrible effects of this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There is a variety of insects that prefer to live in local trees. You can safeguard your trees by looking out for signs of these damaging insects. We can help you with insect prevention and professional tree pest control in Saginaw, TX. Get a thorough health assessment for your trees completed by our certified arborist by contacting us at 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms create nests out of tree foliage to shield it from predators.
- Webworms These are caterpillars that create large networks of webs as shelters in trees.
- Wood Borers These pests will eat through the internal structures of a tree causing stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers These beetles only target ash species including white ash.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Scale insects usually resemble tiny bumps on the bottom of leaves.
Make sure your trees are thriving and defended against disease by working with our arborist. When you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more robust but they can also contribute to your property value. Call 817-882-6499 today when you require a certified tree specialist in Saginaw, TX. Our qualified specialist is available for surveys, health assessments, and even planting services to start a young tree out right.