If you need to keep your trees healthy and disease-free, you can depend on the certified arborist at Butler Tree Health. Our job is to secure and nurture the trees that grow in the Fort Worth area. Whether you have decided to grow new trees or you need some expertise with some current trees, we are here for you! Give us a call at 817-882-6499 now when you need a certified arborist in River Oaks, TX.
Trees that live in urban areas are more likely to become stressed, which makes them prone to problems such as pests. That is why we provide professional tree care services in the River Oaks, TX area. Using our services, we can assist in improving the natural defenses of trees and get rid of damaging pests. Get in touch with Butler Tree Health by calling 817-882-6499 to start expert tree care now.
- Tree Health Assessment For us to find what your trees require most, we offer health assessments.
- Deep Root Fertilization The soil quality will decide if your tree has plenty of nutrients. Deep root fertilization can help.
- Root Pruning Root pruning is a great approach to prevent girdling roots before it damages the tree.
- Tree Growth Regulators One of several benefits of growth regulators is a stronger, healthier root system.
Deep Root Fertilization
A frequent contributor of stress is inadequate nutrients. Our arborist can transform a stressed or damaged tree with deep root fertilization treatments. Fertilization not only introduces needed nutrients but it can break apart compacted soil and increase necessary oxygen levels. For deep root fertilization in River Oaks, TX, call our certified arborist.
Tree Disease Treatment
Pest and disease prevention is one of Butler Tree Health’s top concerns to protect trees against damage. If you notice any signs of stress or disease symptoms in your trees, give us a call! Preserving a sick tree will require the aid of a tree specialist. Contact our tree specialist at 817-882-6499 to begin tree disease treatment in River Oaks, TX.
- Oak Wilt Red oak trees are the most susceptible to this disease of all the native species of oak .
- Anthracnose Leaves with brown or tan spots could be a symptom of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Keep your shade trees fully hydrated to deter hypoxylon infections.
- Powdery Mildew This infection causes a powdery white layer to appear on the leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Too much water can cause a lack of oxygen in the roots which then decay.
- Chlorosis Nutrient loss could cause the tree to lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can invade and spread quickly through pome fruit trees in warm, humid conditions.
- Leaf Spot This is a name applied to a multitude of plant diseases that can create leaf spotting.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is a common disease that plagues oak trees in the DFW area. It has detrimental impact on the trees and ending the spread of infection is challenging. Because the area of infection can take up the area of an full city block, it is vital to treat healthy trees to protect them. If you have any oak trees on your land, contact us now at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. Our arborist can treat your oak trees to guard them against the detrimental impact of this disease.
Tree Pest Control
The DFW area plays host to many invasive species of insects. Knowing what to look for when it comes to tree pests can help you protect your trees and avoid serious damage. Our certified specialist is on hand for tree health consultations and tree pest control in River Oaks, TX. Start with a tree health assessment by calling 817-882-6499 now and talking with our trained arborist.
- Bagworms Bagworms create nests out of tree foliage to shield it from predators.
- Webworms These caterpillars spin large webs to create shelters as they feed on the tree.
- Wood Borers Wood borers usually only attack trees that are stressed or unhealthy.
- Emerald Ash Borers These wood borers are known to only invade certain species of ash trees.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Scale insects can have the appearance of tiny bumps on the bottom of leaves.
Maintain healthy trees that are strong enough to fend off infections with the assistance of our ISA certified arborist. Not only does keeping your trees healthy give them stronger natural defenses, but it can improve your property value as well! Contact Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 when you require the services of a qualified arborist in River Oaks, TX. We offer services, including health assessments and treatments, to keep your trees flourishing and safeguarded against infections and pests.