With the help of our ISA certified arborist, you can keep your trees healthy and guarded against disease. We do our best to keep the native tree populations of Fort Worth fortified with a high level of care. If you need assistance with tree care, selecting a new tree to plant, or would like to improve some of your existing trees, we are happy to assist you! Call us now at 817-882-6499 to get the assistance of a certified arborist in Pecan Acres, TX.
Trees in urban areas can become stressed easily, which can make them targets of insects and disease. To combat this issue, we offer professional tree care services in Pecan Acres, TX from our certified arborist. Using proper measures of care, our specialists can increase the natural defenses of trees and rid them of pests. Call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 to set up an assessment of your trees to begin.
- Tree Health Assessment In order to find what your trees need most, we provide health assessments.
- Deep Root Fertilization Lack of nutrients are common with poor soil quality which deep root fertilization can help with.
- Root Pruning When your tree has girdled roots, root pruning can clean them up and prevent stunted growth.
- Tree Growth Regulators Improve the overall durability of a large, older tree by using growth regulators.
Deep Root Fertilization
A frequent cause of stress is poor nutrient intake. Stressed trees can be strengthened by having deep root fertilization treatments applied by our tree specialist. Fertilization not only introduces essential nutrients but it can break apart compacted soil and raise necessary oxygen levels. To schedule deep root fertilization in Pecan Acres, TX, call Butler Tree Health’s certified arborist.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our primary priorities is to protect the trees in the DFW community from devastating pests and diseases. If you discover injuries or indications of stress on your tree, call us! Getting the help of a trained specialist is important when dealing with disease. Give Butler Tree Health a call today at 817-882-6499 to schedule tree disease treatment in Pecan Acres, TX.
- Oak Wilt Caused by a fungus, this infection spreads fast through local oak trees.
- Anthracnose Have you noticed brownish tan splotches on your leaves? It might be caused by anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Make sure that your shade trees have adequate water to prevent this infection.
- Powdery Mildew You will know your plants have this mildew when there is a white powder looking substance on the leaves.
- Root Rot Wet soil could make roots start to rot when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Nutrient loss can make the tree lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can infect and spread fast through pome fruit trees in warm, humid conditions.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is a general name used to identify pathogens that infect leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt, created by a fungus, is one of the most frequently seen diseases found in the DFW area. It is a serious illness that spreads fast through oak trees and most do not survive. Preventative treatment is necessary for healthy trees even if the nearest case is a block away. If there are any oak trees on your land, contact Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 about disease prevention. Our tree specialists can treat your trees to secure them against spreading oak wilt infections.
Tree Pest Control
There is a variety of pests that prefer to live in native trees. Keeping an look out for signs of these tree insects can lower the possibility of infestations damaging your trees. Call Butler Tree Health when you need a trained tree care professional for tree pest control in Pecan Acres, TX. Get a professional health assessment for your trees done by our certified arborist by calling 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms These caterpillars spin large webs to create shelters as they feed on the tree.
- Wood Borers Wood borers usually only attack trees that are stressed or unhealthy.
- Emerald Ash Borers Ash trees are the targets of these invasive wood boring beetles.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Scale insects can have the appearance of tiny bumps on the underside of leaves.
Make sure your trees are thriving and defended against disease by working with Butler Tree Health’s’ arborist. Healthy trees not only have better natural defenses to counter threats but increases your property value as well. Call Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 if you need the services of a certified arborist in Pecan Acres, TX. Our arborist is available for tree health assessments, surveys, and even planting services to start your new tree out right.