With the assistance of our ISA certified arborist, you can keep your trees healthy and protected from infections. We do our best to keep the local tree populations of Fort Worth healthy with a high level of care. When you want assistance with tree care, choosing a new tree to plant, or would like to improve some of your existing trees, we’d be happy to assist you! Call us now at 817-882-6499 for the assistance of a certified arborist in North Richland Hills, TX.
It is not unheard of for trees in urban areas to develop signs of stress, making them more susceptible to insects and disease. That is why we offer professional tree care services in the North Richland Hills, TX area. With optimal maintenance, we can make your trees livelier, get rid of pests, and ensure your trees have the best protection against them. Give us a call at 817-882-6499 to set up a tree health assessment now.
- Tree Health Assessment We offer assessments to establish the welfare and requirements of your trees.
- Deep Root Fertilization Lack of nutrients is frequently seen with poor soil quality which deep root fertilization can help with.
- Root Pruning Root pruning is an excellent approach to prevent girdling roots before it harms the tree.
- Tree Growth Regulators Decreasing the woody growth on large trees can enable more energy to be used to fortify the roots.
Deep Root Fertilization
A common cause of stress is inadequate nutrients. Stressed trees could be improved by using deep root fertilization treatments administered by our arborist. Root fertilization boosts the amount of nutrients available and even breaks up compacted soil adding more oxygen to the roots too. When you need our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in North Richland Hills, TX, book an assessment today.
Tree Disease Treatment
Insect and disease prevention is one of Butler Tree Health’s first concerns to safeguard trees from damage. When you find signs of stress or disease on your trees, we are here to help! Preserving a sick tree will call for the aid of a trained professional. Contact Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 if you are in need of tree disease treatment in North Richland Hills, TX.
- Oak Wilt Red oak trees are the most susceptible to this infection compared to other native species of oak .
- Anthracnose Leaves that have brown or tan spots might be a symptom of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Keep your shade trees fully watered to deter an hypoxylon infection.
- Powdery Mildew You can tell your plants have this mildew when there is a white powder looking substance on the leaves.
- Root Rot Wet soil could make roots begin to decay when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Nutrient loss can make the tree lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This pathogen can spread rapidly through fruit trees so treatment is required immediately.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is a generic name used to describe pathogens that infect leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
A prevalent disease found in the DFW area is a fungus that inflicts oak wilt. It has detrimental effects on the trees and stopping the spread of infection is challenging. Preventative treatment is required for healthy trees even if the closest case is a block away. If you have any oak trees on your property, call us today at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. We can help you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention methods available to protect your trees from this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There are many types of pests in the Fort Worth area that could damage trees. Checking your trees for indicators of these invasive pests can help prevent irreparable damage to your trees. Butler Tree Health can help you with pest prevention and professional tree pest control in North Richland Hills, TX. Schedule an survey of your trees with our specialist today by calling 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms create nests out of tree foliage to shield it from predators.
- Webworms Webworms are actually caterpillars that create webbing as shelters.
- Wood Borers These beetles will invade trees that have been weakened due to stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers If your ash trees are showing signs of wood borers they will need immediate treatment.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Small bumps on the undersides of leaves might actually be tiny leaf eating scale insects.
See to it that your trees are flourishing and protected from infections by working with our arborist. If you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more robust but they can also contribute to your property value. Contact Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 when you need the services of a qualified arborist in North Richland Hills, TX. We can supply health assessments and the necessary care required to make sure your trees are healthy and thriving.