The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is on hand to help your trees thrive and stay guarded against sickness or infestation. Our job is to protect and nurture the trees that grow in the Fort Worth area. Whether you have decided to plant new trees or you require assistance with existing trees, we are here for you! Call us today at 817-882-6499 to get the aid of a certified arborist in Kennedale, TX.
Unfortunately, trees in urban areas are commonly affected by stress which can lead to more serious problems later on. To secure our local trees from stress, we supply tree care services in Kennedale, TX. With correct care, we can make your trees livelier, get rid of insects, and ensure your trees have the best protection against them. Call 817-882-6499 to set up a tree health assessment and begin enhancing your trees today.
- Tree Health Assessment For us to see what your trees need most, we provide health assessments.
- Deep Root Fertilization The soil quality will determine if your tree gets plenty of nutrients. Deep root fertilization can help.
- Root Pruning We offer root pruning to help trees that have a girdled root system.
- Tree Growth Regulators Slowing down growth of large trees can give them additional energy to enhance natural defenses instead.
Deep Root Fertilization
Stress is frequently a result of a variety of adverse effects, one of those being nutrient loss. Through deep root fertilization, our specialist can nourish weakened trees to grow again. Root fertilization boosts the amount of nutrients available and even decompacts soil bringing more oxygen to the roots as well. When you need our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Kennedale, TX, book an assessment now.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our main priorities is to assist in preventing the spread of pests and disease in trees, most of which have detrimental effects. If a tree is showing signs of stress or symptoms of a disease, Butler Tree Health can help! Hiring an arborist is the best approach to help a sick tree. Contact Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 to begin tree disease treatment in Kennedale, TX.
- Oak Wilt Caused by a fungus, this infection spreads fast through native oak trees.
- Anthracnose Leaves that have brown or tan spots might be a sign of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker This pathogen typically invades tree that are weakened by drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease makes a powdery white substance to appear on the leaves of a plant.
- Root Rot Good soil drainage will discourage root rot which is caused when too much water creates a lack of oxygen.
- Chlorosis Insufficient iron is a common cause of chlorosis which results in yellowing leaves.
- Fire Blight This pathogen can invade and spread fast through pome fruit trees in warm, humid weather.
- Leaf Spot This is a term used for a variety of plant diseases that can create leaf spotting.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt, caused by a fungus, is one of the most common diseases found in the Fort Worth area. Not many oak trees survive an infection due to how quickly it spreads. The area of infection is so big, an infected tree could be a danger to healthy trees even as far as block away. If you have any oak trees on your property, call Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. We can provide treatments for oak wilt prevention to keep your trees protected from an outbreak.
Tree Pest Control
There are many pests that often invade native trees. Looking over your trees for signs of these harmful pests can help avoid significant damage to your trees. Butler Tree Health can help you with pest prevention and professional tree pest control in Kennedale, TX. Start with a tree health assessment by calling 817-882-6499 today and talking with our certified arborist.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms These are caterpillars that create large networks of webs as shelters in trees.
- Wood Borers Trees that are living in stressful conditions are most susceptible to wood borers.
- Emerald Ash Borers If your ash trees are showing signs of wood borers they will need immediate treatment.
- Aphids Aphids live on and eat leaves of a tree and can attract other pests.
- Scale Insects Tiny bumps on the bottoms of leaves might actually be little leaf eating scale insects.
See to it that your trees are thriving and protected from disease by working with our arborist. When you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more resilient but they can even contribute to your property value. Get in touch with us by calling 817-882-6499 to speak with a certified arborist in Kennedale, TX. We provide services, such health assessments and treatments, so your trees remain healthy and protected against disease and pests.