Butler Tree Health has qualified professionals here to assist you keep your tree flourishing and guarded against pests. Butler Tree Health strives to bring quality care to the native trees in the Fort Worth community! When you need a tree specialist to help care for your trees or to plant a new tree, we are happy to help! Call us today at 817-882-6499 for the assistance of a certified arborist in Keller, TX.
Trees that live in urban locations are more likely to become stressed, which makes them prone to problems such as pests. To secure our local trees from stress, we supply tree care services in Keller, TX. Our arborist has the experience and training necessary to rid trees of pests and increase their natural defenses. Call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 to schedule an assessment of your trees to begin.
- Tree Health Assessment For us to find what your trees require most, we offer health assessments.
- Deep Root Fertilization We utilize deep root fertilization to improve the nutrient intake of the tree roots.
- Root Pruning Root pruning is an excellent way to stop girdling roots before it harms the tree.
- Tree Growth Regulators Enhance the overall durability of a large, older tree by using growth regulators.
Deep Root Fertilization
Stress can be caused by a variety of things, one of those being nutrient deficiency. Using deep root fertilization, our specialist can nourish stressed trees back to health. Fertilization can add more nutrients to the soil but can also improve the oxygen levels as well. Contact us now to schedule deep root fertilization in Keller, TX.
Tree Disease Treatment
We work hard to protect the local trees from devastating disease. When you see damage or signs of stress to your tree, call us! Working with an arborist is a vital way to mend a sick tree. Contact Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 if you need tree disease treatment in Keller, TX.
- Oak Wilt Caused by a fungus, this disease spreads quickly through native oak trees.
- Anthracnose Have you noticed brownish tan spots on your leaves? It might be caused by anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Drought stress in shade trees can make them vulnerable to hypoxylon.
- Powdery Mildew This fungus makes a powdery looking mildew that spreads over leaves.
- Root Rot Wet soil can cause roots to start to decay when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Nutrient deficiencies can make the tree lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria causes leaves to look scorched, hence the name fire blight.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is applicable to a fungus or bacteria that infects tree leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt, created by a fungus, is one of the most frequently seen diseases found in the DFW area. It is a severe illness that spreads fast through oak trees and most do not survive. Because the area of infection can take up the area of an full city block, it is important to treat healthy trees to protect them. If you have oak trees, particularly red or white oaks, contact Butler Tree Health by calling 817-882-6499 for details on oak wilt prevention. We can help you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention processes available to defend your trees from this disease.
Tree Pest Control
The Fort Worth region is home to many invasive species of insects. Checking your trees for signs of these harmful pests can help prevent irreparable damage to your trees. We can help you with insect prevention and professional tree pest control in Keller, TX. Begin with a tree health assessment by calling us at 817-882-6499 now and speaking with our certified arborist.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms These caterpillars spin large webs to create shelters as they feed on the tree.
- Wood Borers Wood borers usually only attack trees that are stressed or unhealthy.
- Emerald Ash Borers These wood borers are known to only invade certain species of ash trees.
- Aphids These tiny insects attack the leaves of trees, causing stress to the tree in large numbers.
- Scale Insects Scale insects can have the appearance of tiny bumps on the underside of leaves.
Keep your trees healthy and strong enough to ward off infections with the assistance of our qualified arborist. Not only does maintaining the health of your trees give them better natural defenses, but it can improve your property value as well! When you require the help of a certified arborist in Keller, TX, call Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499. We offer services, including health assessments and treatments, to keep your trees flourishing and safeguarded against infections and pests.