The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is available to help your trees grow and remain guarded to counter sickness or infestation. Our main focus is to provide professional care to the trees in our Fort Worth community. If you would like to plant new trees, protect your existing trees, or improve your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! Get in touch with us today at 817-882-6499 to set up a consultation with our certified arborist in Hurst, TX.
Unfortunately, trees in urban areas are commonly affected by stress which can lead to more complicated issues later on. To protect our local trees from stress, we offer tree care services in Hurst, TX. Our arborist has the experience and training necessary to rid trees of insects and improve their natural defenses. Give us a call at 817-882-6499 to set up a tree health assessment now.
- Tree Health Assessment In order to see what your trees need most, we offer health assessments.
- Deep Root Fertilization We use deep root fertilization to increase the nutrient intake of the tree roots.
- Root Pruning We provide root pruning to fix trees that have a girdled root system.
- Tree Growth Regulators Slowing the woody growth on large trees can allow more energy to be used to fortify the roots.
Deep Root Fertilization
Insufficient nutrient intake, because of bad soil quality, frequently prompts stress in trees. Using deep root fertilization, our arborist can nourish weakened trees to grow again. Root fertilization increases nutrient intake and even breaks up compacted soil adding more oxygen to the roots as well. For deep root fertilization in Hurst, TX, contact our professionally trained arborist.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our main goals is to help prevent the spread of pests and disease in trees, most of which have devastating effects. When you see signs of stress or disease on your trees, we are available to assist! Working with an arborist is a vital approach to mend a sick tree. Call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 to get started with tree disease treatment in Hurst, TX.
- Oak Wilt This fungus causes severe damage to the oak tree populations in our area.
- Anthracnose A noticeable symptom of anthracnose is brown or tan splotches on leaves.
- Hypoxylon Canker Drought stress in shade trees makes the trees susceptible to this disease.
- Powdery Mildew This pathogen appears as a white powder on leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Too much water can create a lack of oxygen around the roots which could decay.
- Chlorosis Insufficient iron is a frequent cause of chlorosis which causes leaves to yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria makes leaves to look burnt, ergo the name fire blight.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot applies to bacteria or fungus that spreads in humid weather and creates marks on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
A prevalent disease seen in the Fort Worth area is a fungus that causes oak wilt. Unfortunately, the infection spreads so quickly that most oak trees do not make it. The area of infection is so large, an infected tree could pose a threat to healthy trees even as far as block away. If you have any oak trees on your land, call us today at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. We can assist you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention methods provided to protect your trees from this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There are lots of pests in the DFW area that can damage trees. Looking over your trees for indicators of these invasive pests can help avoid significant damage to your trees. When you are in need of qualified tree pest control in Hurst, TX, contact Butler Tree Health. Have a professional health assessment for your trees completed by our certified arborist by calling 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms Webworms are actually caterpillars that create webbing as shelters.
- Wood Borers These pests will eat through the internal structures of a tree causing stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers These wood borers are known to only invade certain species of ash trees.
- Aphids Aphids live on and eat leaves of a tree and can attract other pests.
- Scale Insects Scale insects are a lot like aphids, eating through leaves and attracting other pests.
Maintain healthy trees that are strong enough to fend off disease with the help of our ISA certified arborist. When you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more robust but they can even add to your property value. Contact us by calling 817-882-6499 to speak with a qualified arborist in Hurst, TX. We can supply health assessments and the proper care required to keep your trees healthy and flourishing.