The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is available to help your trees thrive and remain fortified to counter sickness or infestation. We strive to provide quality care to the native trees in the Fort Worth community! When you want to plant new trees, protect your current trees, or work on your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! Get in touch with us today at 817-882-6499 to set up a consultation with our certified arborist in Fort Worth, TX.
Trees in urban regions can become stressed easily, which can make them targets of pests and pathogens. To combat this issue, we offer professional tree care services in Fort Worth, TX from our certified arborist. With correct care, we can make your trees livelier, get rid of pests, and ensure your trees have the best defenses against them. Give us a call at 817-882-6499 to schedule a tree health assessment now.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are required for determining disease but can even help with general care.
- Deep Root Fertilization We use deep root fertilization to increase the nutrient intake of the tree roots.
- Root Pruning Root pruning is a great way to stop girdling roots before it harms the tree.
- Tree Growth Regulators Enhance the overall strength of a large, mature tree by using growth regulators.
Deep Root Fertilization
Nutrient deficiencies is one of the common culprits of tree stress. Using our deep root fertilization treatments, our tree specialists can help a stressed tree thrive again. Fertilization not only establishes needed nutrients but it can break apart compacted soil and increase required oxygen levels. If you would like our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Fort Worth, TX, book an assessment today.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our main goals is to safeguard the trees in the Fort Worth community from devastating pests and diseases. When you see any indications of stress or disease symptoms in your trees, give Butler Tree Health a call! It is important to get the help of an trained arborist when caring for a sick tree. Give Butler Tree Health a call today at 817-882-6499 to set up tree disease treatment in Fort Worth, TX.
- Oak Wilt This disease causes devastating damage to the oak tree populations in Texas.
- Anthracnose One noticeable symptom of anthracnose is brown or tan splotches on leaves.
- Hypoxylon Canker This disease usually invades tree that are weakened by drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease makes a white powdery mildew that spreads across leaves.
- Root Rot Less oxygen makes it to the tree roots if there isn’t enough soil drainage.
- Chlorosis Nutrient deficiencies could make the tree lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can spread rapidly through fruit trees so treatment is required fast.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is a generic name used to identify diseases that infect leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is a common disease that harms oak trees in the DFW area. Not many oak trees survive an infection because of how quickly it spreads. Because infection can spread to trees that are even a block away, it is vital to take preventative measures to protect healthy trees. Do you have any oaks trees on your land? If so, contact us at 817-882-6499. We can help you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention methods provided to defend your trees from this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There is a variety of insects that like to live in local trees. Knowing what to look for when it comes to tree pests can help you secure your trees and avoid severe damage. When you are in need of professional tree pest control in Fort Worth, TX, call Butler Tree Health. Have a professional health assessment for your trees done by our certified arborist by contacting us at 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms create nests out of tree foliage to shield it from predators.
- Webworms Webworms create nests of webs to live in and stay protected from predators.
- Wood Borers Wood borers usually only attack trees that are stressed or unhealthy.
- Emerald Ash Borers Ash trees are the targets of these invasive wood boring beetles.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Scale insects usually resemble small bumps on the underside of leaves.
Keep your trees healthy and strong enough to ward off infections with the assistance of our qualified arborist. Trees that are healthy and hardy not only look great but can increase property value. Call us today at 817-882-6499 if you need the services of a qualified arborist in Fort Worth, TX. Our tree specialist can provide health assessments and the necessary care required to make sure your trees are healthy and flourishing.