Butler Tree Health has qualified specialists here to assist you keep your tree flourishing and safe from pests. We do our best to keep the local tree populations of Fort Worth fortified with a high level of care. If you would like to plant new trees, safeguard your existing trees, or improve your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! Get in touch with Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 to schedule a consultation with our certified arborist in Forest Hill, TX.
Trees in suburban areas can become stressed quickly, which can make them targets of insects and pathogens. Because of this, we supply tree care services in Forest Hill, TX to help protect the local trees. With our services, we can aid in improving the natural defenses of trees and get rid of destructive insects. Get in touch with us by calling 817-882-6499 to begin expert tree care now.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are necessary to determine disease but can even help with general care.
- Deep Root Fertilization Nutrient deficiencies are common with poor soil quality which deep root fertilization can help with.
- Root Pruning Root pruning and flare exposure helps the health of trees that were planted incorrectly.
- Tree Growth Regulators Decreasing the woody growth on large trees can enable more energy to be directed towards strengthening the roots.
Deep Root Fertilization
A frequent contributor of stress is poor nutrient intake. Stressed trees can be strengthened by using deep root fertilization treatments applied by our tree specialist. This fertilization process will not only give the tree additional nutrients but also enhances the oxygen levels of the soil. When you need our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Forest Hill, TX, schedule an assessment today.
Tree Disease Treatment
We work hard to guard the local trees from devastating disease. If you notice any signs of stress or disease symptoms in your trees, give us a call! Getting the assistance of a tree specialist is vital when dealing with disease. Contact our tree specialist at 817-882-6499 to get started on tree disease treatment in Forest Hill, TX.
- Oak Wilt This fungus does devastating damage to the oak tree populations in our area.
- Anthracnose One common symptom of anthracnose is brown or tan spots on leaves.
- Hypoxylon Canker This disease typically attacks tree that are weakened by drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease creates a white powdery mildew that spreads over leaves.
- Root Rot Proper soil drainage can discourage root rot which is caused when too much water causes a lack of oxygen.
- Chlorosis If you see the leaves of your tree start to yellow, it could be a symptom of chlorosis.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can invade and spread quickly through pome fruit trees in warm, humid weather.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is a general name used to identify pathogens that infect leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is one of the more common diseases we see impacting trees in the DFW area. Sadly, the disease spreads so quickly that most oak trees do not survive. Because infection can spread to trees that are over a block away, it is important to take preventative measures to protect unaffected trees. If you have oak trees, especially red or white oaks, contact us by calling 817-882-6499 for information on oak wilt prevention. We can assist you with oak wilt treatments and the prevention methods provided to protect your trees against this disease.
Tree Pest Control
The Fort Worth area is home to many invasive species of insects. You can protect your trees by looking out for signs of these damaging insects. Butler Tree Health’s’ certified specialist is available for tree health assessments and tree pest control in Forest Hill, TX. Call Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499 and book a health assessment with our qualified arborist.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms These caterpillars spin large webs to create shelters as they feed on the tree.
- Wood Borers These pests will eat through the internal structures of a tree causing stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers Ash trees are the targets of these invasive wood boring beetles.
- Aphids Harmless in fewer numbers, these tiny insects eat through the leaves of trees while attracting other pests.
- Scale Insects Tiny bumps on the bottoms of leaves might actually be little leaf eating scale insects.
You can make sure that your trees constantly flourish with the assistance of our certified arborist. When you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more resilient but they can even add to your property value. When you need the help of a ISA certified arborist in Forest Hill, TX, contact Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499. Our qualified specialist is on hand for tree health assessments, surveys, and even planting services to start a young tree out right.