The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is available to help your trees thrive and remain guarded to counter sickness or infestation. Our primary goal is to supply top-notch care to the trees in our Fort Worth community. If you want help with tree care, selecting a new tree to plant, or want to improve some of your existing trees, we’d be happy to assist you! Get in touch with Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 to schedule service with our certified arborist in Flower Mound, TX.
Trees that grow in urban areas are more likely to become stressed, which makes them prone to issues like pests. To secure our local trees from stress, we offer tree care services in Flower Mound, TX. Our arborist has the experience and training necessary to rid trees of insects and improve their natural defenses. Call 817-882-6499 to schedule a tree health assessment and begin improving your trees today.
- Tree Health Assessment For us to see what your trees need most, we offer health assessments.
- Deep Root Fertilization We use deep root fertilization to increase the nutrient intake of the tree roots.
- Root Pruning If your tree has girdled roots, root pruning will clean them up and prevent stunted growth.
- Tree Growth Regulators Improve the overall durability of a large, mature tree by using growth regulators.
Deep Root Fertilization
Stress can be a result of a variety of adverse effects, one of them being nutrient deficiency. Stressed trees can be improved by using deep root fertilization treatments administered by our tree specialist. Root fertilization increases the amount of nutrients available and even breaks up compacted soil bringing more oxygen to the roots too. When you would like our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Flower Mound, TX, schedule an assessment today.
Tree Disease Treatment
We work hard to protect our local trees from devastating infestations or illness. When you find symptoms of stress or disease in your trees, we are available to help! Getting the help of a trained specialist is vital when handling disease. Give us a call now at 817-882-6499 to schedule tree disease treatment in Flower Mound, TX.
- Oak Wilt Caused by a fungus, this disease spreads quickly through native oak trees.
- Anthracnose Have you noticed brownish tan splotches on your leaves? It might be caused by anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker This disease typically invades tree that are suffering from drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease creates a powdery looking mildew that spreads across leaves.
- Root Rot Wet soil can cause roots to begin to decay when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Nutrient deficiencies can make the tree lose chlorophyll making the leaves yellow.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can invade and spread fast through pome fruit trees in warm, humid conditions.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is any fungus or bacteria that infects tree leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is a prominent pathogen that harms oak trees in the Fort Worth area. Unfortunately, the disease spreads so quickly that many oak trees do not survive. Because the area of infection can take up the area of an full city block, it is vital to treat healthy trees to safeguard them. If you have any oak trees on your property, call Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. We can treat your oak trees to guard them against the detrimental impact of this disease.
Tree Pest Control
There are many types of insects in the DFW area that can damage trees. Understanding what to check for when it comes to tree pests can help you protect your trees and avoid severe damage. We can help you with insect prevention and professional tree pest control in Flower Mound, TX. Schedule an survey of your trees with our arborist today by calling 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms get their name from creating bag-like shelters in trees.
- Webworms These caterpillars spin large webs to create shelters as they feed on the tree.
- Wood Borers These pests will eat through the internal structures of a tree causing stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers These beetles only target ash species including white ash.
- Aphids Aphids live on and eat leaves of a tree and can attract other pests.
- Scale Insects Tiny bumps on the undersides of leaves might actually be little leaf eating scale insects.
Make sure your trees are flourishing and protected from disease by working with Butler Tree Health’s’ arborist. Healthy trees not only have greater natural defenses to counter hazards but improves your property value too. Contact Butler Tree Health by calling 817-882-6499 for a certified arborist in Flower Mound, TX. We offer tree surveys, health assessments, and any treatments needed to keep your trees healthy.