With the assistance of our ISA certified arborist, you can keep your trees healthy and guarded from disease. We work hard to keep the native tree populations of Fort Worth fortified with quality care. When you would like to plant new trees, protect your existing trees, or improve your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! Contact us now at 817-882-6499 for the assistance of a certified arborist in Everman, TX.
Trees that live in urban areas are more likely to become stressed, which opens them up to issues such as pests. Because of this, we supply tree care services in Everman, TX to help protect the local trees. Our arborist has the experience and training required to rid trees of insects and increase their natural defenses. Get in touch with us by calling 817-882-6499 to start professional tree care today.
- Tree Health Assessment Our health assessments can verify disease and determine what upkeep your trees need.
- Deep Root Fertilization The soil quality will decide if your tree gets plenty of nutrients. Deep root fertilization can help.
- Root Pruning We provide root pruning to fix trees with a girdled root system.
- Tree Growth Regulators Reducing the growth of large trees can give them more energy to enhance natural defenses instead.
Deep Root Fertilization
A common contributor of stress is poor nutrient intake. Our arborist can transform a stressed or damaged tree using deep root fertilization treatments. Fertilization can provide more nutrients to the soil but can also increase the oxygen levels too. When you need our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Everman, TX, book an assessment today.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our top priorities is to assist in preventing the spread of pests and disease in trees, most of which have devastating effects. If you see symptoms of stress or disease in your trees, we are available to assist! Getting the help of a tree specialist is important when dealing with disease. Give us a call now at 817-882-6499 to schedule tree disease treatment in Everman, TX.
- Oak Wilt Red oak trees are the most vulnerable to this infection of all the local species of oak .
- Anthracnose This pathogen causes tan spots or blotches on the leaves of a plant.
- Hypoxylon Canker This disease usually attacks tree that are weakened by drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew You can tell your plants have this mildew if there is a powdery white layer on the leaves.
- Root Rot Wet soil could cause roots to begin to rot when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Insufficient iron is a common cause of chlorosis which causes leaves to yellow.
- Fire Blight This disease creates a burned look around the edges of leaves.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot refers to bacteria or fungus that grows in humid weather and makes marks on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is a prominent disease that plagues oak trees in the Fort Worth area. Not many oak trees recover from an infection due to how quickly it spreads. Preventative treatment is necessary for healthy trees even if the closest infection is farther than block away. If you have any oak trees on your land, contact Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. Our arborist can treat your oak trees to fortify them against the detrimental effects of this pathogen.
Tree Pest Control
There is a variety of pests that prefer to live in local trees. Knowing what to check for when it comes to tree pests can help you protect your trees and prevent serious damage. Call Butler Tree Health if you need a qualified tree care professional for tree pest control in Everman, TX. Begin with a tree health assessment by calling 817-882-6499 today and talking with our certified arborist.
- Bagworms Similar to webworms, bagworms create a protective structure in a tree to deter predators.
- Webworms Webworms create nests of webs to live in and stay protected from predators.
- Wood Borers Trees that are living in stressful conditions are most susceptible to wood borers.
- Emerald Ash Borers If your ash trees are showing signs of wood borers they will need immediate treatment.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Small bumps on the bottoms of leaves could actually be tiny leaf eating scale insects.
Our certified arborist is available to help you in keeping your trees strong and vibrant. When you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more resilient but they can also add to your property value. If you need the help of a ISA certified arborist in Everman, TX, contact Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499. We provide services, including health assessments and treatments, so your trees remain healthy and protected against disease and pests.