Butler Tree Health has knowledgeable professionals on hand to help you keep your tree flourishing and safe from pests. We strive to bring excellent care to the native trees in the Fort Worth community! When you need assistance with tree care, selecting a new tree to plant, or would like to improve some of your existing trees, we are happy to assist you! Get in touch with us by calling 817-882-6499 to schedule service with our certified arborist in Blue Mound, TX.
Unfortunately, trees in urban areas are frequently impacted by stress which can result in more complicated problems later on. To secure our local trees from stress, we supply tree care services in Blue Mound, TX. Using proper measures of care, our professionals can increase the natural defenses of trees and rid them of pests. Get in touch with Butler Tree Health by calling 817-882-6499 to start professional tree care today.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are required to determine disease but can also help with general care.
- Deep Root Fertilization We use deep root fertilization to improve the nutrient absorption in the tree roots.
- Root Pruning When your tree has girdled roots, root pruning will clean them up and prevent stunted growth.
- Tree Growth Regulators Improve the overall durability of a large, older tree with growth regulators.
Deep Root Fertilization
Nutrient deficiencies is one of the common culprits of tree stress. Our tree specialist can bring stressed trees back to life with deep root fertilization treatments. Fertilization not only introduces essential nutrients but it can break apart compacted soil and increase necessary oxygen levels. Set up an appointment with our arborist when you require deep root fertilization in Blue Mound, TX.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our main goals is to protect the trees in the DFW area from destructive pests and diseases. When you find symptoms of stress or disease on your trees, we are here to help! It is crucial to get the help of an experienced arborist when working with a sick tree. Contact us now at 817-882-6499 if you are in need of tree disease treatment in Blue Mound, TX.
- Oak Wilt Red oak trees are the most susceptible to this infection of all the local species of oak .
- Anthracnose Have you seen brownish tan spots on your leaves? It could be caused by anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker This pathogen usually attacks tree that are weakened by drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease makes a powdery white layer to appear on the leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Good soil drainage can prevent root rot which is caused when too much water creates a lack of oxygen.
- Chlorosis Insufficient iron is a frequent cause of chlorosis which results in yellowing leaves.
- Fire Blight This bacteria can spread rapidly through fruit trees so treatment is needed immediately.
- Leaf Spot This is a term applied to a variety of plant diseases that can create spotting on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is one of the most common diseases we find affecting trees in the Fort Worth area. It has devastating effects on the trees and stopping the spread of infection is challenging. Preventative treatment is necessary for healthy trees even if the nearest infection is farther than block away. If you have any oak trees on your land, call Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 about oak wilt treatment. We can provide treatments for oak wilt prevention to keep your trees safeguarded from an outbreak.
Tree Pest Control
There are many types of insects in the Fort Worth area that can damage trees. Keeping an look out for indications of these tree insects can reduce the possibility of infestations harming your trees. If you are in need of qualified tree pest control in Blue Mound, TX, call our arborist. Set up an assessment of your trees with our specialist now by calling 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms Webworms create nests of webs to live in and stay protected from predators.
- Wood Borers Trees that are living in stressful conditions are most susceptible to wood borers.
- Emerald Ash Borers Ash trees are the targets of these invasive wood boring beetles.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Tiny bumps on the bottoms of leaves might actually be tiny leaf eating scale insects.
You can make sure that your trees constantly thrive with the assistance of our certified arborist. If you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more resilient but they can even contribute to your property value. Call Butler Tree Health today at 817-882-6499 when you need the services of a certified arborist in Blue Mound, TX. We provide tree surveys, health assessments, and any treatments needed to keep your trees in top shape.