The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is available to help your trees grow and stay guarded against sickness or infestation. Our main goal is to provide top-notch care to the trees in our Fort Worth community. If you want to plant new trees, safeguard your current trees, or improve your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! Contact us today at 817-882-6499 to get the assistance of a certified arborist in Benbrook, TX.
Unfortunately, trees in urban areas are frequently impacted by stress which can result in more complicated issues later on. To secure our local trees from stress, Butler Tree Health provides tree care services in Benbrook, TX. Our arborist has the knowledge and training required to rid trees of insects and increase their natural defenses. Give us a call at 817-882-6499 to set up a consultation today.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are required for determining disease but can even help with general upkeep.
- Deep Root Fertilization We utilize deep root fertilization to improve the nutrient intake in the tree roots.
- Root Pruning Root pruning and flare exposure improves the health of trees that were planted incorrectly.
- Tree Growth Regulators One of several advantages of growth regulators is a stronger, healthier root system.
Deep Root Fertilization
Poor nutrient intake, because of bad soil conditions, frequently prompts stress in trees. With our deep root fertilization treatments, our tree specialists can make a stressed tree flourish again. This fertilization method will not only give the tree additional nutrients but also improves the oxygen levels of the soil. Contact Butler Tree Health today to set up deep root fertilization in Benbrook, TX.
Tree Disease Treatment
One of our primary goals is to safeguard the trees in the DFW area from destructive pests and diseases. If you notice any indications of stress or disease symptoms in your trees, give us a call! Preserving a sick tree will call for the aid of a tree specialist. If you require tree disease treatment in Benbrook, TX, contact Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499.
- Oak Wilt Caused by a fungus, this disease spreads quickly through native oak trees.
- Anthracnose Leaves with brown or tan spots might be a sign of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker Keep your shade trees fully watered to deter an hypoxylon infection.
- Powdery Mildew This infection causes a powdery white layer to appear on the leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Good soil drainage can discourage root rot which is caused when excess water causes a lack of oxygen.
- Chlorosis Iron deficiency is a frequent cause of chlorosis which causes leaves to yellow.
- Fire Blight This pathogen can infect and spread fast through pome fruit trees in warm, humid weather.
- Leaf Spot This is a name used for a variety of plant diseases that can create spotting on leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
A common disease found in the DFW area is a fungus that inflicts oak wilt. Unfortunately, the infection spreads so quickly that many oak trees do not survive. Because the area of infection can take up the area of an full city block, it is important to treat healthy trees to safeguard them. If you have oak trees, especially red or white oaks, contact us by phone, 817-882-6499 for information on oak wilt prevention. Our arborist can treat your trees to protect them against an oak wilt infection.
Tree Pest Control
The DFW area plays host to lots of invasive species of insects. Keeping an eye out for indications of these tree insects can lower the chances of infestations damaging your trees. Contact Butler Tree Health when you need a qualified tree care professional for tree pest control in Benbrook, TX. Schedule an survey of your trees with our specialist now by contacting us at 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms live in trees, creating ‘bags’ as protective nests.
- Webworms These are caterpillars that create large networks of webs as shelters in trees.
- Wood Borers These pests will eat through the internal structures of a tree causing stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers Ash trees are the targets of these invasive wood boring beetles.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Scale insects typically resemble small bumps on the bottom of leaves.
Keep your trees healthy and strong enough to ward off infections with the assistance of our ISA certified arborist. Trees that are healthy and hardy not only look fantastic but can increase property value. Call Butler Tree Health now at 817-882-6499 if you require the services of a certified arborist in Benbrook, TX. We offer services, such health assessments and treatments, so your trees remain healthy and protected against disease and pests.