The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is available to help your trees thrive and stay fortified against sickness or infestation. We work hard to keep the native tree populations of Fort Worth fortified with a high level of care. When you want to plant new trees, protect your existing trees, or work on your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! To set up a consultation with our certified arborist in Bedford, TX, contact us at 817-882-6499.
Trees that live in urban locations are more likely to become stressed, which opens them up to problems like pests. To combat this issue, we provide professional tree care services in Bedford, TX from our certified arborist. Using our services, we can assist in improving the natural defenses of trees and get rid of damaging pests. Call 817-882-6499 to set up a tree health assessment and start enhancing your trees today.
- Tree Health Assessment Health assessments are necessary to determine disease but can even help with general care.
- Deep Root Fertilization We use deep root fertilization to increase the nutrient absorption of the tree roots.
- Root Pruning Root pruning is an excellent approach to prevent girdling roots before it harms the tree.
- Tree Growth Regulators One of the many advantages of growth regulators is a stronger, healthier root system.
Deep Root Fertilization
Stress is frequently caused by a variety of things, one of them being nutrient deficiency. Using our deep root fertilization treatments, our tree specialists can make a stressed tree flourish once more. This fertilization process will not only provide the tree additional nutrients but also improves the oxygen levels of the soil. If you would like our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Bedford, TX, book an assessment today.
Tree Disease Treatment
We work hard to guard our local trees from devastating disease. If a tree is displaying signs of stress or symptoms of a sickness, Butler Tree Health can help! Preserving a sick tree will call for the help of a tree specialist. If you need tree disease treatment in Bedford, TX, contact Butler Tree Health at 817-882-6499.
- Oak Wilt This disease does severe damage to the oak tree populations in our area.
- Anthracnose Leaves that have brown or tan splotches could be a symptom of anthracnose.
- Hypoxylon Canker This pathogen usually invades tree that are suffering from drought stress.
- Powdery Mildew This disease creates a white powdery mildew that spreads over leaves.
- Root Rot Wet soil could make roots start to decay when they lose oxygen.
- Chlorosis Iron deficiency is a frequent cause of chlorosis which causes leaves to yellow.
- Fire Blight This pathogen can spread rapidly through fruit trees so treatment is needed immediately.
- Leaf Spot Leaf spot is applicable to a fungus or bacteria that affects tree leaves.
Oak Wilt Treatment
A prevalent disease seen in the Fort Worth area is a fungus that causes oak wilt. Not many oak trees recover from an outbreak because of how fast it spreads. Preventative treatment is required for healthy trees even if the nearest case is a block away. If there are any oak trees on your property, call us at 817-882-6499 about disease prevention. We can treat your oak trees to guard them against the terrible impact of this pathogen.
Tree Pest Control
There are lots of insects in the Fort Worth area that can harm trees. You can safeguard your trees by keeping a look out for indications of these harmful insects. Butler Tree Health can assist you with pest prevention and reliable tree pest control in Bedford, TX. Begin with a tree health assessment by calling 817-882-6499 now and talking with our trained arborist.
- Bagworms Bagworms create nests out of tree foliage to shield it from predators.
- Webworms Webworms are actually caterpillars that create webbing as shelters.
- Wood Borers Trees that are living in stressful conditions are most susceptible to wood borers.
- Emerald Ash Borers These beetles only target ash species including white ash.
- Aphids Aphids destroy the leaves of trees and attract other invasive tree pests.
- Scale Insects Small bumps on the undersides of leaves might actually be tiny leaf eating scale insects.
Keep your trees healthy and strong enough to fend off infections with the assistance of our ISA certified arborist. Not only does maintaining the health of your trees give them better natural defenses, but it can increase your land value as well! Contact Butler Tree Health by calling 817-882-6499 to speak with a certified arborist in Bedford, TX. We offer tree surveys, health assessments, and the treatments needed to keep your trees in top shape.