The certified arborist at Butler Tree Health is available to help your trees thrive and remain guarded to counter sickness or infestation. Our job is to secure and nurture the trees that grow in the Fort Worth communities. If you want to plant new trees, safeguard your existing trees, or improve your tree maintenance process, we are here to help! Give us a call at 817-882-6499 now when you want a certified arborist in Arlington, TX.
Trees in urban regions can become stressed quickly, which can make them targets of insects and disease. To combat this issue, we provide professional tree care services in Arlington, TX from our certified arborist. Using proper methods of care, our professionals can boost the natural defenses of trees and rid them of pests. Call 817-882-6499 to schedule a tree health assessment and begin enhancing your trees now.
- Tree Health Assessment We offer assessments to establish the health and needs of your trees.
- Deep Root Fertilization The soil quality will decide whether your tree has enough nutrients. Deep root fertilization can help.
- Root Pruning We offer root pruning to fix trees with a girdled root system.
- Tree Growth Regulators Enhance the overall durability of a large, mature tree with growth regulators.
Deep Root Fertilization
Poor nutrient intake, due to bad soil conditions, frequently prompts stress in trees. Using our deep root fertilization treatments, we can make a stressed tree thrive again. Fertilization not only introduces needed nutrients but it can break apart compacted soil and increase required oxygen levels. If you need our arborist to apply deep root fertilization in Arlington, TX, schedule an assessment now.
Tree Disease Treatment
Insect and disease prevention is one of Butler Tree Health’s top priorities to protect trees against damage. When you find symptoms of stress or disease in your trees, we are available to help! Getting the assistance of a tree specialist is important when handling disease. Contact our tree specialist at 817-882-6499 to begin tree disease treatment in Arlington, TX.
- Oak Wilt Red oak trees are the most susceptible to this infection compared to other local species of oak .
- Anthracnose One common sign of anthracnose is brown or tan spots on leaves.
- Hypoxylon Canker Drought stress in shade trees makes the trees susceptible to hypoxylon.
- Powdery Mildew This disease makes a powdery looking layer to appear on the leaves of a tree.
- Root Rot Too much water can cause a lack of oxygen around the roots which then decay.
- Chlorosis Iron deficiency is a common cause of chlorosis which causes leaves to yellow.
- Fire Blight This pathogen can spread quickly through fruit trees so treatment is needed fast.
- Leaf Spot This is a term used for a variety of plant diseases that can cause leaf spotting.
Oak Wilt Treatment
Oak wilt is a common pathogen that harms oak trees in the DFW area. It is a serious illness that spreads quickly through oak trees and most do not recover. Preventative treatment is necessary for healthy trees even if the nearest infection is a block away. If you have oak trees, especially red or white oaks, contact Butler Tree Health by phone, 817-882-6499 for information on oak wilt prevention. Our arborist can treat your trees to secure them against an oak wilt infection.
Tree Pest Control
There are lots of insects in the Fort Worth area that could damage trees. Looking over your trees for signs of these invasive pests can help prevent irreparable damage to your trees. Contact Butler Tree Health if you need a trained tree care professional for tree pest control in Arlington, TX. Have a professional health assessment for your trees done by our certified arborist by calling 817-882-6499.
- Bagworms Bagworms create nests out of tree foliage to shield it from predators.
- Webworms Webworms create nests of webs to live in and stay protected from predators.
- Wood Borers These pests will eat through the internal structures of a tree causing stress.
- Emerald Ash Borers Ash trees are the targets of these invasive wood boring beetles.
- Aphids These tiny insects attack the leaves of trees, causing stress to the tree in large numbers.
- Scale Insects Scale insects are similar to aphids, eating through leaves and attracting more insects.
You can make sure that your trees constantly flourish with the aid of our trained arborist. When you maintain healthy trees, not only are they more resilient but they can even contribute to your property value. Contact us by calling 817-882-6499 to speak with a certified arborist in Arlington, TX. Our qualified specialist is on hand for surveys, health assessments, and even planting services to start a young tree out right.